Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Was a Slow Month for Posting















And yet it was my most active month yet, traffic-wise, bringing in over 50% more hits than last month. Losing both of your computers within a week of each other can throw a wrench in your routines; consequently I only posted seven articles in the month of November, and two of them were about my computers dying. So to commemorate my 7 articles in November, I'm going to describe 7 of the top November 2011 releases in exactly 7 words, none of which I've actually played. 

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Hopefully not as overrated as Oblivion was.

Click the full article for the rest of my concisely poignant and descriptive opinions.

 2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess sucked; is this any better?

3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Continuing the tradition of streamlining bad gameplay.
 
4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Brotherhood, Revelations.... what about Assassin's Creed 3?

 5. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Drake's been reduced to selling Subway commercials.

6. Sonic Generations
Haven't played Sonic since the Sega Genesis.

7. Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Like the books, but with less suckage.

1 comment:

  1. This article is like three years old, but I wish you would do these more often! #2 and #3 are highlights. I wish people would talk about how call of duty has a genuinely flawed design, rather than getting mad at it because it's a reskin (and it is-- but people pretend like there was something worth reskinning in the first place).

    ReplyDelete